Sunday, December 14, 2008

Maggette Tears Hamstring

Golden State Warrior Forward Corey Maggette underwent an MRI Wednesday Night. The MRI showed a torn hamstring.

Maggette said he does not know the timetable as to how long he'll be out.

"There was a like a little strain tear in there, which was what I probably expected, being that this is like the fourth time it's been happening," Maggette said before Friday's game. "I'm just trying to make sure I take precautions. Now I think they want me not to just rest and come back and be out again.

Maggette is leading the team in scoring averaging 19.1ppg(Points Per Game) along with about six rebounds per game.

"I'm just going to try and be as patient as possible, because I'm a very impatient person," Maggette said. "I just got to humble myself."

No comments: